We are looking for a person responsible for Individual Insurance sales for Ontario and Manitoba. In this role, you will contribute to the development and implementation of the Individual Insurance business development strategy. Your daily tasks will include training and follow-up with the current sales force, as well as recruiting and developing the territory You will work closely with the entire sales and marketing department.
The challenges that await you:
- Develop and maintain business relationships with advisors and general agents
- Train new advisors on the Individual Insurance products
- Provide continuous education, training, and webinars to advisor base
- Work closely with key stakeholders
Your expertise and assets:
- Knowledge of the individual disability insurance market
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or relevant experience
- Hold a valid insurance license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Demonstrate autonomy and leadership
- Interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong commitment to quality and professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of tools and internal sales tools
The work week is 35 hours. Our work-from-home policy allows you to work from home.
Please note that our head office is located in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec.