The challenges that await you:
We are looking for someone who will be able to design solutions, architectures, analysis, testing and programming using TDD (Test Driven Development) and code review techniques with the goal of producing high quality functionality.
Your expertise and assets:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or college degree with relevant experience (any other combination of education or experience deemed equivalent will be considered);
- More than five years of experience in technology;
- Experience in agile development in iterative mode;
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) concepts and familiarity with these tools;
- The following knowledge is an asset: Selenium, Liferay 6.2, Ajax / WEB Services (SOAP, Axis), Apache Struts, SQL Server / SSIS, Tomcat, Apache and FileNet.
- Personal and professional maturity;
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to take ownership of issues, tasks or projects;
- Efficient and able to work in an environment where priorities and objectives may be constantly changing;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities or tasks.
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.
- The work week is 35 hours, from Monday to Friday. Our work-from-home policy allows you to work from home on the days you wish, according to certain criteria.