The challenges that await you:
- Influencing the implementation of development management best practices;
- Influence the infrastructure solutions that support the applications;
- Collaborate within the team;
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
Your expertise and assets:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field;
- Approximately five years of experience in a DevOPS role;
- Experience in infrastructure;
- Experience in implementing a full CICD process through to production;
- Knowledge of application development best practices;
- Experience in microservices;
- Experience in automated testing;
- Bilingualism, both written and spoken;
- Experience with Azure, Github or TDD, an asset.
- Communication skills;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Versatile and resourceful;
- Organized and structured;
- Intellectual and technical curiosity;
- Quick to learn;
- Customer oriented;
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment.
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.
- The work week is 35 hours, from Monday to Friday. Our work-from-home policy allows you to work from home on the days you wish, according to certain criteria.