The challenges that await you:
- Responding to various requests regarding our products;
- Informing brokers on how to obtain a distribution contract;
- Responding to all benefit processing requests on the front line;
- Accompany brokers, firm employees or plan administrators in navigating our extranet platform;
- Respond to requests made by insureds, brokers and firm employees (documents, payments, forms, etc.);
- Provide information on the status of life, disability and critical illness claims;
- Validate and verify online sales;
- Validating and verifying online sales; Making changes to client files, such as address changes;
- Perform all other related duties assumed by Customer Service.
- Empathy and very close attention to customer needs;
- Ability to assist customers in resolving their problems and, if necessary, to follow up;
- Maintaining a climate of trust with internal and external clients;
- Professionalism in speaking and writing;
- Speed of execution;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Your expertise and assets:
- College degree or relevant experience;
- Bilingualism (essential);
- Two to three years of experience in customer service;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.
- The work week is 35 hours, from Monday to Friday, on a rotating schedule from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (7 hours/day). Training is given at the office two or three days a week (for about two months). Afterwards, our work-from-home policy allows you to work from home on the days you wish, according to certain criteria.