The challenges that await you:
- Determine the obligations of Humania Insurance by conducting an analysis of the medical evidence, the facts supporting the insured person's claim, contractual provisions, government programs, legislation and case law;
- Communicate with all stakeholders to gather information relevant to the decision;
- Inform all parties of decisions and courses of action regarding claims;
- Proactively manage the claim to avoid entrenchment in disability;
- Maintain service time within established standards;
- Respect department targeted priorities;
- Work in partnership with his/her team and support his/her partner during absences and leaves;
- Any other related duties.
Your expertise and assets:
- College degree with about two years of experience in a related field;
- Bilingualism, oral and written;
- Medical knowledge is an asset;
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Excellent judgment;
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Excellence in customer service;
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.
- The work week is 35 hours, from Monday to Friday. No overtime. Our work-from-home policy allows you to work from home on the days you wish, according to certain criteria.