The challenges that await you:
- Participate in the development, operations and evolution of data warehouses (SQL Server and Azure);
- Actively participate in the development of data sets (table, view, stored procedure) for data analysis;
- Participate in the administration of the BI infrastructure;
- Participate in the definition of requirements and data quality analysis;
- Act as a "custodian" of the data and, in this sense, protect the data from unauthorized access. Understand, comment and make recommendations on data maintenance issues;
- Provide technical expertise on best practices for modeling, querying, security, SQL server and database administration;
- Support developers in their projects;
- Support the implementation of the database components of production releases.
- Support production activities as they relate to data and the data warehouse;
- Assist network administrators with administrative tasks related to data (such as backups and DBMS maintenance);
- Provide technology watch.
Your expertise and assets:
- College diploma or Bachelor's degree in computer science or business intelligence;
- About two years of experience as a Business Intelligence developer and/or DBA;
- Strong expertise with SQL and relational databases, ideally SQL Server;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) and data warehouse construction techniques;
- Experience with SSIS;
- Knowledge of ETL concepts;
- Knowledge of the Azure environment (Data Factory, Logic Apps);
- Knowledge of PowerBI is an asset;
- Knowledge of RedGate tools, an asset;
- Knowledge of Cognos, an asset.
- Imagination and ability to make trade-offs relevant to the business context: the needs of a large company, modern and cutting edge technology tools;
- Propensity for innovation and initiative;
- Experience in the life insurance, group insurance or related market is an asset.
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.
- The work week is 35 hours, from Monday to Friday. Our work-from-home policy allows you to work from home on the days you wish, according to certain criteria.