- Design innovative cloud solutions, execute cloud migration projects and support development teams with technologies related to development and operations processes (IC/DC pipeline, configuration management, etc.);
- Perform maintenance on custom and Microsoft ready APIs;
- Review Microsoft suite updates (wave, quarterly, monthly, etc.) and conduct impact assessments on Humania's existing and in-place solutions;
- Work with an agile project management and delivery method.
Your expertise and assets:
- Microsoft Azure platform-as-a-service such as Azure Data Factory, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other serverless services;
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products including Azure AD or AD B2C, Keyvault;
- Microsoft Azure operational and monitoring tools; Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics;
- In-depth knowledge of PowerShell, Visual Studio, C#, Git, ARM templates and deployment automation (pipelines, artifacts, test plans);
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or college degree with relevant experience;
- Strong technical skills;
Knowledge of the following tools is an asset:
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Dynamic 365 Business Central
- Azure Dynamics 365
- Good communication skills;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Versatile and resourceful;
- Respect for procedures and standards;
- Intellectual and technical curiosity;
- Quick to learn;
- Customer orientation;
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment.
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.
- The work week is 35 hours, from Monday to Friday. Our work-from-home policy allows you to work from home on the days you wish, according to certain criteria.